Monday, November 26, 2012

Tears, teeth and tiredness!

Hi everyone,

Hope your alright, it's been cold and rainy all weekend here so I was pleased to wear my new wellies out today (they were a present for my birthday and I love them!)

My poor daughter (and most of her friends) have the cold right now. She's teething too and despite Paracetamol, Ibuprofen and teething powders she is still pretty miserable. Any miracle cures for teething will be greatly received!

We had a quiet weekend (we are all unwell!) but some of my lovely friends from Aberdeen came down to visit which cheered me up no end. We had a lovely roast dinner on Sunday and they spoiled me with fab presents including a Soap and Glory gift box and a very lovely box with cupcakes on it.

So here's my weekend in pictures:

I ate...a lovely birthday cake made by my friend Vik.

I applied...Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish which had greatly improved my skin after Elemis caused a breakout.

I wore...my new birthday wellies (a bargainous £14.99 from Clarks!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment