Sunday, September 23, 2012

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was s'not like me...

Well don't cha?!

How's the princessing going everyone?! I managed to start the day feeling even worse than I did yesterday but I was determined to give it a good go.

So I've managed 12 targets today. I had a very nice gin and tonic tonight with Sipsmith gin which we recently bought from Majestic Wine. I hadn't heard of Sipsmith until earlier this year and I am so glad we decided to give it a try- it's my new favourite.

Didn't even venture out of the house today, instead I did some housework in between napping and inhaling large amounts of Olbas Oil. The day ended with an episode of X-Factor as it's easy viewing when you've got a little one to look after.

Today's I admire can be found on Mumsnet and describes one mum's mission to send books to children in a womans Refuge. The concept is called Story Senders I think it's a lovely idea and I certainly will be logging on tomorrow in order to send some books. One of my favourite memories as a child was reading Enid Blyton books and I can't wait to read with my daughter so it's a cause that I really do think is valuable.

Here is the day in pictures:

I ate.....I applied.....I wore.....

Porridge for energy,  lovely Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Mismatched thermal socks (and yes those are trakkies!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment