Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's been a loooong night...

I had a lovely bath last night with some rather posh Elemis bath elixir that my mum bought me as a christmas gift. Did a lot of exfoliating and a lot of moisturising while my lovely partner looked after baby. So I felt pretty much like a princess when it was time to go to bed.

Unfortunately our daughter had other ideas and only wanted to sleep on mummy or daddy. No matter how hard we tried she just didn't want to go into her own bed. I used every blanket she has to make it comfy, put her musical mobile on, even put a hot water bottle in to warm the bed and took it out when we were about to lay her down- still no joy!

It was gone midnight and she was still going strong which is why I am sitting here still in my dressing gown and with something that resembles a birds nest on top of my head. The british winter looks like it's starting to make an appearance as it's very cold, very grey and very rainy here today.

There's only one thing for it- kettle on, vitamins taken and the princessing has begun!


No comments:

Post a Comment