Thursday, September 20, 2012

The sofagate scandal

Firstly, I would like to apologise for the short nature of tonight's post. I haven't managed to do pics for the day in pictures, all because we are in the middle of an incident I have called sofagate.

Sofagate involved our black, cloth sofa and a particularly explosive nappy. I won't go into the specifics but essentially I have had to take of EVERY single cushion and wash it. So we have spent the evening sitting on a giant beanbag or the floor!

So, how's the princessing today? Well I have achieved: flossing, applying anti-ageing cream, applying eye cream, a walk, a healthy breakfast, using hair oil, no alcohol, vitamin and fish oil taken, daily body brushing achieved, make-up removed before bed, regular hair removal, no crisps or fizzy drinks and daily body moisturiser. So thats 14/20. Not as bad as I thought!

I'll be back tomorrow morning to give you a progress update on the sofa (cushions currently drying!)

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment