Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New found organisation...

It's been a busy day today- my little one still didn't have her voice back by morning and was a bit wheezy so I decided to take her to see the doctor just incase she had a chest infection- luckily it's just a virus and we have been told to give her plenty of calpol and keep her warm and comfy. Poor little thing hasn't been her usual cheerful self- it's really hard seeing her upset and it feels like one thing after another for her.

On the plus side I got rid of the charity clothes to Oxfam and filled another bag which I will drop off tomorrow to British Heart Foundation. There's an entire street of charity shops close by so I thought I would start at the bottom and work my way along giving each one a bag of clothes.

I also filled a black bag to take to the tip- it's all the stained/unrepairable stuff that not even the charity shops would use.

I am really really thirsty today so hae had loads of water- I think it's putting the heating on that's done it. Did a 4 mile walk, cleansed, toned, moisturised and planned a Saturday eyebrow appointment. Currently doing my nails- just waiting for the base coat to dry before I put the polish on.

Tomorrow we have a play date in the afternoon so really hope my little one is a bit better!

No comments:

Post a Comment