Monday, October 8, 2012

Organisation hmmm what organisation

Hi everyone!

It's not been a bad day on the princessing front. Had a healthy breakfast of fruit and water, walked 4 miles, cleansed, toned and used eye cream and managed a full body moisturise. Managed to stick to my 2 cups of tea a day too.

I did forget my vitamins though (as I woke up late) and had some coke at lunch time as I felt a bit tired!

My new found wardrobe organisation has really helped- I managed to wake up late this morning but pulled an outfit (with accessories) straight out of the wardrobe- yay!

Not so organised is my lovely partner who, despite having a calendar, iPhone, iPad and diary has confused his night shifts and we now cannot attend our friends wedding. Men!!

Here's the day in pictures:

I ate slow cooked ham baked in cola (loving the slow cooker for winter comfort food!)

I applied Benefit "You Rebel" tinted moisturiser.

I admired my eBay parcels ready to post and the bag of clothes for the charity shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment