Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tea and cake with lovely ladies and lovely babies.

Today I was lucky to go to an indoor picnic at a fellow mummy's house. We were very well looked after with a lovely veggie frittata, homemade raspberry muffins, crudités, dips and lovely scones!

As you can guess I've had several cups of tea so probably too much caffeine!

Tonight I am being truly spoiled as my sister and her boyfriend are looking after baby while I have a chill out. I've done a lovely Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel, exfoliated and moisturised my feet and had a lovely play around with my new Leighton Denny winter colours which I am loving!

I can highly recommend the Leighton Denny Miracle Drops which speed up drying time of your polish- unlike other sprays and drops that claim to dry quickly, these genuinely work. A great buy for mums on the go!

The day in pictures:

I applied...Leighton Denny Take a Bow.

I admired...Leighton Denny nail collection.

I wore...H and M cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment