Saturday, October 13, 2012

The weekend is here!

Hi everyone,

It's cold outside but the sun is shining and we are sitting in a cafe by the river having breakfast- sausage butty for me, well it wad supposed to be a sausage butty but he ordered me a bacon one instead and scrambled eggs and smoked salmon for my other half (no healthy breakfast today but the 4 mile walk to town and back will burn it off!)

We got up early so we could get all of our jobs done before lunch and can have family time for the rest of the day.

I got my eyebrows done while my partner bought swim nappies for baby then we took her for her first trip to the library (she slept!). We bought some birthday cards for our friends and even had time to take some rubbish to the tip.

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday morning.

I ate...bacon sandwich

I admired...paintings by local artists.


No comments:

Post a Comment