Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas from Beautybellabellezza

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that right now you are happy, warm and having some time with the ones you care about. (If you are like me you will be watching the East Enders Xmas special!)

My day got off to a slow start, I have had gastric flu and spent most of the past few days in bed! But I am pleased to say (after a day of starving) that I managed a gorgeous Christmas dinner at my neighbours house!

True to form, my little girl was more interested in the wrapping than the presents! Thanks to everyone who has spoiled her rotten!

Of course, Christmas means the end of the 100 day Princessing challenge. But fear not- I have a brand new challenge which I will reveal tomorrow!

I am off to eat my weight in Thorntons now, lots of love to all!

The day in pictures: a Bucks Fizz Breakfast, retro sweets courtesy of my secret Santa and a gorgeous Lulu Guinness Hanbag- a gift from my partner and parents.





No comments:

Post a Comment