Saturday, January 5, 2013

Back to work blues...

The realisation hit me today that next week I am back at work. I feel so unprepared!

Nothing can prepare you for the guilt thr comes with knowing you are going back to work. I thought I would be looking forward to going back (and in many ways I am!) but my little one seems so tiny and it's scary to think I am leaving her all day.

In preparation, I have been trying to get her into a bed time routine which is easier said than done! The first night was really hard as she cried quite a bit but tonight she went to sleep after less than 5 minutes. I am here on the sofa eating biscuits in order to celebrate.

The decluttering is gathering pace, today we got rid of the Christmas tree and recycled a bag of clothes. My major target next week is to tackle my daughters room as it is a total mess! I have a day at home on my own so this seems like the ideal time!

No comments:

Post a Comment