Sunday, January 20, 2013

Return of the de-clutterer

As you know I have been under the weather lately, in addition I have been working a lot so I have been pretty slow with sorting my house out.

Today we met with my daughters Great Aunt for Sunday lunch. I had a lovely roast beef and spent a lot of the afternoon feeling tired, we also came back with two large bags of Xmas gifts


After lunch I decided to get back on with the challenge and implement some of my plans- I now have a key rack which is saving time in the morning as I am not hunting for keys!

I also put some stuff on eBay and have a bag of clothes to go to charity tomorrow. We've also found some friends who want our baby changer so that will be going too!

I also needed some creative fun so I made a new baby card for my friend who had a daughter this week!

Even my shoes are organised- I cleaned and polished my boots and work shoes so now they look lovely and new- they'll be making their way to the shoe rack too so I don't trip over them.





No comments:

Post a Comment