Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Staying fabulous in February!

I just wanted to say Well Done! We got January out of the way.

Our resolutions may have slipped, we may still be broke but we survived!

It's hard to believe I have been back at work for nearly 4 weeks now. I absolutely love my new job- interacting with the students is a great experience and its so interesting to hear fresh ideas and see their optimism and enthusiasm.

Work has brought it's challenges though- most notably 5.30am wake up calls which, coupled with a baby who is still up at least twice a night to feed, is leaving me looking dull and feeling tired.

In a bid to combat my fatigue I have started a new exercise class which will (hopefully) boost my energy when I get past the red faced, puffy stage which I am at currently.

My lovely other half gave me some money for a treat and I invested in one of the beauty products of the moment- Facial oils. In the interest of balance I am going to write an entire post about the different oils available and how they can benefit you (even if you are oily of complexion like me!)

Here is the day in pictures:

I ate...slow cooked lamb ragout with rice

I applied...Clarins Lotus Flower Face Oil

I wore...Emu Slippers





No comments:

Post a Comment