Follow by Email

Monday, June 17, 2013

Time flies when you're having fun...

And in fact, even if you aren't having fun it still seems to pass pretty quickly!

Something exciting has happened- we have bought a house! It wasn't planned (well not very well anyway) and the news is still sinking in.

Our new place isn't built yet so we won't be moving until December (what a great Christmas present!) but I can still start shopping for sofas already!

Yesterday I dragged myself out of bed at 5.30am- way to early for a Sunday- to sell a heap of junk we no longer use at the local carboot sale. The morning was surprisingly successful and everything that I didn't sell was dropped at the charity shop on the way home.

Following the early start, some pampering was in order and I headed to the gorgeous 5 Senses Thai Spa at Clifon Green York. My hour and a half experience consisted of an aromatherapy massage and a facial. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep at one point and my skin is glowing today!

I'm going to try and blog a bit more after my period of inactivity- watch this space.

The day in pictures...

I ate...Nakd Cocoa Orange Vegan Snack Bar. Surprisingly moist and tasty!



I applied...Essie nailpolish in Bond with Whomever




No comments:

Post a Comment