Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dear, oh dear...

Yes, that is chocolate pictured below. Although I will mention I am still below my calorie target for the day.

I've worked all weekend, work was crazy busy and I have to confess that exercise is the last thing on my mind. However I've promised myself I am going to keep at this. 

It now2 hours since I started writing this post and I've managed 30 minutes of interval training and a quick 2.5 miles on my bike, add in a long bath and I feel much better. I have to thank you- if I wast for the thought of having to write this and tell you I'd let myself down today, I wouldn't have bothered to try and turn things around. I'd still be sat on the sofa eating chocolate!

The great news today is that my sister is out of hospital- what a relief! She's not 100% yet but it's great she's over the worst. 

Tomorrow is my weekly weigh in (oh no!) and I am super keen to keep up the hard work and improve my fitness levels:

Here is the day in pictures:

I ate...some Cadbury Dairy Milk with Oreo (only because I had 320 calories left!) 

I applied...No 7. Intense Volume Mascara in Brown/Black. I've been using this for a few days now and I am really pleased that so far, it seems to be smudge-proof, even after exercise! 



No comments:

Post a Comment