Friday, August 23, 2013

Get well soon Lisa!

Today I had a work from home day, great because I can work in my pyjamas. Not great because the postman delivered two parcels and I was in my pyjamas. 

Breakfasts continue to be a challenge, today I made a mango and raspberry smoothie and upped the protein content by adding protein powder. Lunch was salad and dinner was chips with cheese (well I am allowed a treat once a week!)

Exercise was a brisk walk to the optician to collect my new glasses, getting back to interval training before work tomorrow.

The "side-effects" of high protein appear to be kicking in. I have a headache and I feel a tad grumpy (sorry)! On the plus side this means the diet is working, on the minus side, it feels pretty rough.

The day has ended on a great note with a gin fuelled chat with my ultra stylish, über fun friend Heather (hi if you're reading this!)

Here's the day in pictures...

I ate...well drank, a mango and raspberry smoothie with added protein powder.

I applied...Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick in shade 230 and puckered up to support the Teenage Cancer Trust. Available in 24 gorgeous new shades and enriched with Fair Trade Marula Oil, the Body Shop York will donate £0.50 to the Teenage Cancer Trust for every kiss they recieve in store. Simply let one of their makeup artists apply your choice of tester shade, pucker up and sign your name on the card. A treat for you and support for a great charity! For more info visit your local Body Shop to see how you can get involved, also visit: www.teenagecancertrust.org

I admired...my new work related purchase. A leather satchel handcrafted using artisan techniques. See www.bohemiadesign.co.uk/satchels



 
And finally...a huge Get Well Soon to my sister Lisa who is in hospital with complications following a nasty riding accident where she broke her collarbone. Love you lots sis! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment