Sunday, September 16, 2012

99 days to go: Progress so far....

Excellent progress has been made with the challenge today!

The day started with a healthy breakfast of fruit and yoghurt, whole-meal toast was going to be added however the bread was mouldy (it wouldn't happen to a real princess....)

Body brushing was followed by the application of generous amounts of body butter (I am using Body Shop Mango Body Butter at the moment) followed by foot cream.

I then decided to try a new purchase bought specifically for the princessing challenge- hair oil! The oil I chose is going to be my product of the week this week and a full product review will be posted later in the week. What can I say- I was surprised with the results.

Had a 4 mile walk (in the freezing cold, dull british weather) and pondered which colour of nail polish I would like to buy for the winter season- leaning towards Greige at the moment.

Dinner was a (late) thrown together affair of vegetables and pasta.

The day in pictures:

I ate.....I applied.....

Pasta with courgettes, yellow and green peppers and tomatoes.






L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Moisture Cream                    

No comments:

Post a Comment