Sunday, September 16, 2012

Up and coming on Beautybellabellezza

Hi to everyone who has been reading so far, thanks so much for looking at the page and I hope you feel inspired!

I wanted to post about what will be coming up on Beautybellabellezza:

Every day there will be an update about my progress with the challenge, I'll tell you what I have done, what I haven't done and any funny stories which happen along the way!

Each week I will review a beauty product that I am using on my princessing journey- some old favorites and new additions to my bursting full cupboards.

There will be posts about princessing on a budget, a man's view of the princessing concept and also food fit for a princess!

Lots to look forward to so please follow me by e-mail!

If you have any suggestions for things you would like to see covered in the blog please let me know! If you would like me to review a product I aim to trial products for a decent amount of time before commenting on them so please bear this in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment