Monday, September 17, 2012

It wouldn't happen to a real princess...

Hi everyone!

It's been a really busy day so far- we were up early to attend our weekly baby yoga session. I managed to body brush and moisturise and saved some time by not having to wash and blow-dry my hair. Don't get me wrong, this princessing is very time consuming and I was still wandering around topless 5 minutes before we were due to leave!

Had a (very sour) pink grapefruit for breakfast with some yoghurt afterwards and my usual cup of tea- I know that some fellow princesses are having warm water and a slice of lemon first thing but no way will I be parted from my morning cuppa!

Yoga was great fun and I felt so relaxed afterwards, my little girl was so chilled she fell into a deep sleep in her pram. I decided to take advantage and get my eyebrows done (as I have been neglecting them a bit and they were starting to lose shape).

My personal preference for eyebrow grooming is threading- I like it because the results last longer than plucking, someone else does it for you so generally you end up with a better shape as they can look at the "full picture" and there are no chemicals involved like there would be with waxing.

Anyway, I sat down in the chair and the therapist began to thread my right eye brow. She did a fantastic job, trimmed a couple of stray hairs and checked I was happy before applying some rose water to soothe the area. And then my daughter woke up.....and screamed.....and screamed!

She wasn't hungry and she didn't need a nappy change, she just wanted to be held. I was going to have to take her home and have lopsided eyebrows! Luckily, the lovely therapist had a colleague who wasn't working on anyone offered to hold my daughter while I had the other brow done- great service and my daughter loved her. So here's a big Beautybellabellezza thank you to the girls at Glow Eyebrow Threading in Fenwick York! See you again in a couple of weeks! It wouldn't happen to a princess......

I'll be back later to update you on today's progress and show you a little beauty treat I bought earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment