Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pride comes before a fall...

After a highly successful day yesterday I decided to have an early night. This princessing stuff is going great I thought....

That was until I was up at 11.20pm, 2.15am, 4.20am, 6.30am and 7.45am. I love my little girl very much but since she discovered how to roll on her front she likes to wake us in the night when she is stuck and can't roll back over!

So I woke up this morning feeling pretty tired, and pretty cranky. And late!

On my rush out the door my "healthy" breakfast was a cereal bar with my vitamins and a glass of water. Body brushing?! No, not today- a quick shower and no moisturiser as I try to dress myself and mop up the puddle where my daughter has decided to have a wee while I was changing her.

After we returned from our play date (where my lovely mummy friend provided tea and home made chocolate cake) I decided to sit down with a well deserved cup of tea while my little one napped. That was until I poured the milk and found it was curdled. Off to the shops to buy some more. I'll be back later to give you the daily round up of my progress.

As they say, pride comes before a fall....

No comments:

Post a Comment