Sunday, September 16, 2012

So today I hope to inspire you....

Morning everyone!

It's 10:06 am UK time and I am here to tell you what I have done this morning (not that much!!):

Healthy breakfast is done, 2 of my 5 a day is done, vitamins are done and that's my lot so far. Lot's of baby sick mopped up and a couple of nappies changed.

Anyway....I decided that staying motivated for 100 days was going to be quite a challenge, especially if all I had was a list staring back at me from a screen. With that in mind (and also hoping to inspire some others to join the challenge), I decided to create a mood board.

If you don't have the time (or inclination to channel your inner child!) you can do something similar on your phone with apps like Pinterest, that way you have a motivational picture to take with you at all times and get you through those princessing challenges (crisps in my case....).

Please feel free to add any comments about the board, you can steal the picture for your own motivation if you like! I'll be back later to give you my daily update and also tell you what's going to be coming up on Beautybellabellezza over the weeks and month's.


No comments:

Post a Comment