Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I've been neglecting my blog!

So I really have neglected the blog a little lately, mainly because life has been very busy!

We are going through a really unsettled patch with my little girl and a situation that I like to call "Bottle Wars". I am going back to work in January so I need to establish bottle feeding by then. I've been attempting to give her one bottle per day since she was 6 weeks old. She's now 14 weeks and isn't having any of it.

Today, we tried for 45 minutes. She screamed, screamed and then screamed some more and I eventually felt so worn out with things that I gave in and let her have boob! She then fell asleep for an hour and a half as she had tired herself with all the crying.

So to be quite honest I am at the stage of panic, I know I have plenty of time to get things sorted with the bottle but it's so so draining not being able to go very far incase she needs a feed all of a sudden. Even this weekend and the hen do my other half had to drive around with her in the car nearby where we were incase she got hungry!

In addition to this she is teething so everything is covered in a layer of baby drool! Poor girl is really upset with it and although chewing on her teething ring seems to help, she's still a bit hysterical at night. We are all pretty tired right now as she's not sleeping well 

No comments:

Post a Comment