Friday, October 5, 2012

Now even the Jehovah's Witnesses have seen it!

Oh yes, there are no limits as to how many people I can expose my boobs too!

There was a knock at the door while I was feeding baby and I rushed to answer it. Standing at the door were two very young women who looked slightly shocked and said "Oh you seem to be busy...." I hurriedly tried to put my boobs away but the damage was done! They offered me a leaflet then made a hasty retreat.

It's our anniversary today so dinner was lamb in a rosemary and red wine sauce, washed down with a lovely Malbec. My mum has come down to help us out for a few days as we are feeling the pressure of having a constantly screaming baby!

Princessing has gone out the window a bit, I have been walking daily and applying my beauty products, my diet is shocking! Too much chocolate and cups of tea!

1 comment: