Friday, October 12, 2012

Let me know what you think of our new look!

Hi everyone,

I did eventually get off to sleep last night but not before I had played about with the blog following some feedback from readers. Please let me know how I can improve it further.

I am amazed to say that people from the UK, US, Greece, Netherlands, Turkey, Germany, Canada and France are reading the blog! It's incredible to think that people have stumbled across this little piece of the internet. So a big big thank you to all of my readers!

Today we went into town to meet my friend and her lovely little girl. We had several cups of tea and some lunch and indulged in a bit of shoe shopping at Office. I was incredibly jealous of the lovely pink Converse that my friend bought and had to talk myself out of buying a leopard print pair after deciding that I am clearing out my wardrobe rather than filling it! You can click on the link to see what you think!

In terms of Princessing, the good I have done today has probably been out-done by the wine and chocolate I am currently consuming. Ah well, can't be good all the time! I have managed to walk a lot, do my cleansing-toning-moisturising routine and drink some water. The heartburn has put me off taking my vitamins- I have been swallowing Gaviscon instead!

Our lovely daughter has discovered that she can scream, she has been practising her new skill for a lot of the afternoon. It's really hard not to encourage her by laughing too much. She spent half an hour lying on the playmat in the kitchen screaming happily as I made dinner. That was after she decided to dunk her head completely underwater in the bath so that she could drink some of the water. My heart was beating so so fast I thought my chest would explode, my little girl thought it was great fun and was eager to do it again so bath-time was cut short!

So here is the day in pictures:

I ate.....I applied.....I admired.....I wore.....
No, I haven't eaten the whole bag (yet!)

L'Oreal ColorAppeal Platinum in Metal Plum (well used!)
Scarf from Miss Selfridge
Macmillan Thank-you card following coffee morning

No comments:

Post a Comment