Sunday, October 7, 2012

Who wants a rummage in my drawers?!

No, I don't mean like THAT!

Princessing is spilling over into other areas of my life, looking and feeling better is influencing my choice of clothes and for that reason I have decided to embark on a wardrobe detox.

As you'll see from the pictures below its quite a mess really, waaay to many things I don't like/don't fit into/don't remember buying! And I have a habit of buying very similar things (4 pairs of red shoes, 6 black clutch bags anyone?!).

So here's my wardrobe detox plan:

1. Sort shoes and handbags- eBay those I no longer like, arrange the ones I am keeping into boxes or on hangers.

2. Sort clothes hanging in wardrobe into 3 piles: keep, eBay, throw out.

3. Take my dry cleaning TO THE DRY CLEANER!!

4. Repeat step 2 for the ironing basket and laundry basket.

Anything that doesn't sell on eBay will be donated to charity. I also bought matching sets of velvet hangers which allow me to get loads more stuff into the wardrobe and keeps it neat.

So here's the wardrobe in pictures::

No comments:

Post a Comment