Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Couples night in

With a teething baby!

Today was one of those days where I had lots of boring jobs to do, pick up the dry cleaning, post some parcels and collect prescriptions etc.

The challenge has been going well, I am now very used to starting the day with herbal tea instead of my regular builders tea, my skin looks great thanks to all of the extra moisturising and although my hair is falling out (thanks hormones!), what I do have looks lovely and shiny!

In order to have a fun task to lighten the chores I started to make the Christmas cards by sticking ribbons on to the cards and then making greetings to go in the centre.

The part I am looking forward to is dressing baby up in her Santa costume and taking some photos! I even have a toy reindeer for her to pose with!

It's couples night tonight in our house, we've had a lovely risotto for dinner and now we are watching a comedy called The Other Guys and drinking a gin and tonic. Who knows how long the peace will last?!

Here is the day in pictures:

I drank gin and tonic

I applied Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter

I admired the beginning of my Christmas card mission

No comments:

Post a Comment