Monday, November 12, 2012

The Christmas Edit...

Dear Santa,

Please can I have all of my Christmas shopping delivered to my door (wrapped nicely of course) and fantastic present choices for all?

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I have to confess I am one of those sad people who starts buying theirs in October so I am now nearly finished.

I wanted to share with you some gorgeous gifts for those on a budget...

My mum will be unwrapping this set of 5 Clinique Chubby Sticks available from Boots for £30. Chubby Sticks are a cult beauty buy and this set has been tipped to sell out in stores so get in quick. I have, of course, bought her some other things but they shall remain secret...



I recently treated myself to this 100% Merino Wool Sweater from Uniqlo for the bargainous price of £19.90, they are available in a range of sizes and styles and would make a perfect gift for a best-friend or sister.



I wanted to get my baby daughter something fun that she could keep as part of her present list this year. I attended my first Threadbear party this Saturday and snapped up these gorgeous girly bookends (£12.99). Available at My Generation and also Gentian (both in Barnard Castle), Threadbear stock Quirky gifts, jewellery, bags and homewares. You can also buy online!


No comments:

Post a Comment