Sunday, April 14, 2013

30 Minute Dread

I'm a bid sick of looking at my muffin top. And as summer is on its way I am determined to shift it!

Having carefully considered my options- sweating it out in a gym (no thanks!), doing nothing (easy but avoiding the issue) or working out at home.

Having googled and seen the amazing before/after pictures on some forums, I ordered Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.

The concept is interval training, each 30 minute workout consisting of cardio, strength work and abs.

I roped in my partner to joining me (mainly because I didn't want him laughing at me from the comfort of the sofa)

Tonight we embarked on our first workout. We started at level 1 and OH MY GOSH! It's hard. My legs feel like jelly, I am sweating buckets but on the plus side I got to use my new sports bra!

So here's the day in pictures:

I applied: Balance Me Hand Cream

I admired: The amazing Jillian Michaels

I wore: Pashmina bought in Rome







No comments:

Post a Comment