Thursday, August 22, 2013

Okay, forget the bum, today everything hurts!

The title says it all really, I've spent all day walking like John Wayne something which hasn't been improved by the 4 hours driving I clocked up in the car.

Not to be deterred, I donned my exercise gear and got through a warm-up and one circuit. Then I gave up because I was frankly knackered! 

In terms of diet, I felt pretty sick when I woke up- am I adjusting to lack of carbs?! I managed to force down a protein shake (balk!) which made me feel full until lunch and I had (yet another) salad for lunch. Rounding off the protein fest was tonight's Portuguese Lamb which is pictured below. We cooked it in the slow cooker to save time after work.

Today's good news is that I have lost 2 kilos- yaaaay! I still can't fit into the trousers that kicked this health kick off however I shall not be defeated!

I'm off to do some yoga, slather myself in arnica gel then have an early night (I will have more than 5.5 hours sleep eventually...)

The day in pictures:

I ate...Portuguese Lamb with steamed Kale

I took...Perfectil Hair Skin and Nails in an attempt to bag myself a glossy mane!




No comments:

Post a Comment